Terms and Conditions of GeoPlus Survey
I. Rules of participation in GeoPlus survey
- The GeoPlus survey is conducted in order to identify needs and preferences of its participants. Depending on the target group the scope of survey may include: tourist interests, working life, social arrangement and other information sets which are classified by GeoPlus as priority.
- Only adults 18 and over with full capacity to perform legal acts can participate in the GeoPlus survey, hereinafter referred to as “participants”.
- Except providing assistance to the GeoPlus goals achievement, the qualification to the target group gives the participant the possibility of receiving a Voucher for a stay in hotels cooperating with the Eurorest network.
- Voucher for participating in GeoPlus survey shall be allocated under the following conditions: a) accepting the Terms and Conditions herein, b) participating in the survey available on GeoPlus website, c) answering all the questions in the survey questionnaire, d) entering the correct delivery address for the Voucher for free of charge accommodation.
- Consumers’ Personal data is processed for contractual, marketing and legally justifiable purposes, as well as for the Administrator’s purposes, i.e. the direct marketing of products or services.The Consumer shall reserve the right to inspect, and request correction of their personal data, or request to cease processing thereof for marketing purposes.
The Consumer agrees to the processing of their personal data by the Administrator, for the purposes specified in Article 1, in accordance with provisions of law. The Consumer agrees to be sent news and commercial information from the Administrator or their contractors, to the given e-mail address.
II. Rules of distribution of vouchers for free of charge accommodation
- Reservation of the Voucher shall be activated automatically after the notification of participation in the survey published at www.geoplusresearch.com website. Reservation means that while completing the survey, a Voucher with a unique number shall not be assigned to another individual. This guarantees the receipt of the Voucher for free of charge accommodation after meeting the provisions stipulated in the Terms and Conditions herein.
- The Voucher shall be available in an electronic form after the survey has been finished and the payment has been made or it shall be sent by post – depending on the participant’s choice. The Voucher is also available on the website with participant’s editing data. A link leading to that website shall be sent in an e-mail confirming the payment for the emission.
- The GeoPlus survey organizer reserves the right to choose any supplier of Vouchers for free of charge accommodation - i.e. the documents entitling their holders to free of charge accommodation in a selected group of hotels and other tourist facilities. In the current GeoPlus survey, Vouchers for free of charge accommodation are the Eurorest hotel cheques.
III. Rules of completing and redeeming the Eurorest hotel cheques in the hotels
The Eurorest hotel cheque
- The Eurorest hotel cheque is a document to a named person which entitles maximum two individuals to use the free of charge accommodation or discounted accommodation and meals in the Facilities included in the Catalogue of Hotels.
- The maximum number of free of charge accommodation or discounted accommodation and meals to be used with the Eurorest hotel cheque , is listed in the field “Number of nights” on the cheque form.
- The Eurorest hotel cheques may be combined, thus the accommodation period will be extended.
- The Eurorest hotel cheque is valid from its issue date, to the date printed on the cheque in the field “Expiry date”, which cannot be extended. The accommodation period in any Facility should be completed on or before the hotel cheque expiry date.
- The Eurorest hotel cheque holder may use the hotel cheque only once and only in a single, autonomously chosen Facility. The Facility is obliged to retain the hotel cheque upon the participant’s arrival.
- The Eurorest hotel cheque is affixed with a metallic security sign (in case of the electronic cheque the security sign consists of an individually generated QR code) and includes the following computer-printed fields: Cheque number, Expiry date, Number of nights. The fields: First Name, Surname and Address of Residence shall be completed by the Consumer in block capitals, using a ballpoint pen. The Consumer shall put their signature in the field “Signature of Cheque Holder”.
- The Eurorest hotel cheque shall be deemed invalid upon its expiry date, if it has been damaged to the extent that one might question its authenticity (in case of traditional cheque), or completed by the Consumer against the rules stipulated in item 6, or should the Consumer fail to put their signature in the field: “Signature of Cheque Holder”.
- No hotel cheque duplicates are issued (for the traditional cheque), if the Consumer has lost or damaged their Eurorest hotel cheque. The Consumer shall not receive the money or any other refund, for a hotel cheque that has not been utilized.
Catalogue of Hotels
- Catalogue of Hotels containing a list of all Facilities which are required to receive the participants, may be found at www.eurorest-hotels.com and contains the following information about each Facility:
- Periods in which the Facility shall accept the participants;
- Daily number and type of meals provided by the Facility to the participants;
- The binding rates for the participants arriving to the Facility:
- For Facilities offering free of charge accommodation, these are mandatory catering fees , which make up the daily rates per one adult individual, inclusive of meals and standard hotel services, as declared by the Facility;
- For Facilities offering discounted accommodation with meals, these are discounted daily rates, which make up the rates per one adult individual, inclusive of meals and standard hotel service, as declared by the Facility.
Rights and Duties of Facilities
- Facilities shall accept the participants, as per the Terms and Conditions herein.
- Facilities shall provide the participants the minimum 2 meals per day during the entire period of stay.
- In case of absence of vacancies at the time requested by the participant or in the period of accepting the participants designated by the Facility, the Facility reserves the right to refuse reservation.
- Facilities may decline to provide services to the participant, or terminate the services provision forthwith, shall the participant fail to comply with the rules specified in the Terms and Conditions herein, or infringe the rules of the facility.
Rights and Duties of the Participant
- Prior to the arrival to the Facility, the participant is obliged to a direct and individual contact with the particular Facility in order to make a reservation, and confirm the rates for the participant, binding in the Facility.
- The participant is obliged to specify the time and the length of their stay in the Facility, of which they shall inform the Facility staff during the reservation process.
- The condition, of the participant being provided the services by the Facility, is the participant covering the fees based on the rates applicable at the time of the stay. The charges must be paid in advance, in the amount equal to the number of nights, for each adult individual. The rates are listed in the Facility’s offer in the Catalogue of Hotels.
- The participant is obliged to make their own round trip travel arrangements.
- When taking advantage of additional paid services offered by the Facility, such as: sports facilities, phone, additional beds, parking and etc., the participant is obliged to cover those services as per the rates and within the periods specified in the Facility rules, or as agreed individually.
IV. Handling and delivery charges for the Voucher for free of charge accommodation
- Voucher for free of charge accommodation shall be delivered to a survey participant by electronic mail or traditional post to the address indicated in the address form.
- GeoPlus shall undertake the allocation of Vouchers to survey participants, conditioned by full completion of the survey questionnaire. Allocation of a Voucher means that it may be collected by an authorized person, once they have covered the delivery charge.
- The delivery fee of a Voucher for free of charge accommodation shall depend on the form of payment. The fee includes the cost of delivery and is the only and final amount covering the issue and delivery of a Voucher, expense of the survey participant. Survey participant shall individually choose a convenient form of payment.
- The Survey Organizer shall reserve the right to alter the fee in the future.
V. Complaints and other rights of Survey Participants
- In case the e-mail or postal delivery from the survey organizer or operator (depending on the chosen Voucher delivery method) contains no proper link, or the Voucher delivered to the participant is damaged or contains errors, the participant shall be obliged to send the Voucher for verification by e-mail to [email protected] or return the paper version of the Voucher to the mailing address of GeoPlus. Once the reason for issuing damaged or incorrect Voucher has been identified, the GeoPlus survey organizer shall deliver a new Voucher to the participant.
- In case of any other reservations the survey participant may have as to the receipt of the Voucher, they may launch a complaint in writing to the organizer’s mailing address, or e-mail address [email protected] or via the online contact form published on GeoPlus website.
- The complaint launched by the participant shall be investigated within fourteen days of the organizer’s receipt of information via online contact form, e-mail containing the Voucher to be complained about, or statement of claim.
- In case of acceptance of the complaint, the survey participant shall receive from the GeoPlus survey organizer a valid Voucher, or otherwise shall be reimbursed the fees they have incurred.
- The participant who completed the address form published on www.geoplusresearch.com website, may decline the Voucher for free of charge accommodation within fourteen days of its receipt, by sending a notification via online contact form or a written notification to that effect, to the mailing address of the organizer. To retain the fourteen-day withdrawal period, it shall be sufficient to issue a notification before it expires.
- If the participant declining the Voucher for free of charge accommodation, under the terms of this paragraph, shall pay all or part of the fee for the Voucher, the money shall be returned to them immediately, not later than 7 days upon receipt of the notification by the organizer, providing that the Voucher has not been already registered in facilities from the Catalogue of Hotels.
VI. GeoPlus survey organizer and their liabilities
- The organizer of the survey is TLG Travel Group LLC, based in Wilmington 19801, DE, 108 West 13th Street, USA. hereinafter referred to as ”organizer” or “GeoPlus”.
- Any and all correspondence and complaints directed to GeoPlus and the survey organizer should be addressed to: TLG Travel Group LLC, mail box No. 2868, 50-458 Wrocław 52.
- The survey organizer is neither an organizer of tourism nor travel agent, as defined by the Act of August 29, 1997, on tourist services (consolidated text published in Journal of Laws of 2004, No. 223, item. 2268 including amendements).
- The survey organizer shall bear no responsibility for redeeming the cheque by the participant, in a hotel or another resort.
- The organizer shall in no way mediate in the accommodation reservation process by a Voucher holder, in a selected hotel or another resort.
- The organizer shall reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions thereof. The current Terms and Conditions shall be available on www.geoplusresearch.com/terms.html website at all times.